The 63rd Autumn Conference of the Remote Sensing Society of Japan
The 63rd Autumn Conference of the Remote Sensing Society of Japan will be held as below. The details will be updated appropriately.
21 – 22 November, 2017
Rakuno Gakuen University
Address: 582, Bunkyodai-Midorimachi, Ebetsu, Hokkaido 069-8501, Japan
3. Registration Fee:
- Member 5,000 Yen, Student Member 2,000 Yen, Non-Member 7,000 yen, including a CD-ROM of Proceedings. (Registration fee of the presenters of Special session, the members of Transdisciplinary Federation of Science and Technology, Korean Society of Remote Sensing or Chinese Society of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing are as same as the Member and Student Member fees)
- Pre-payment of the registration fee is not accepted. Please pay it in cash at the reception of the conference on November 1st or 2nd.
- 5,400 Yen for a Proceedings(CD-ROM) only.
- No registration free for undergraduate and graduate students to attend sessions only (no proceedings).
- The Registration Fee does not include the fee of the Banquet which will be held on the 1st November, after completing sessions. The Banquet Fee is 5,000Yen (2,000Yen for student). You can pay the Banquet Fee with the Registration Fee in cash only at the reception of the conference. Or only the Banquet Fee are payable at the starting time of the Banquet.
4. Special Session
The application for special session plan had been closed.
The following 4 special sessions are pland in RSSJ63.
- Role of remote sensing on terrestrial ecosystem studies
- Coastal and lake optics -Before the launch of SGLI
- Ideason for Application of Remote Sensing in Agriculture
- Advancement in Snow & Ice Remote Sensing
5. Registration for Presentation and Paper Submission:
Registraton for Presentation has been closed.
6. Time Table and Programs
You can download the Time Table and Programs from the following links.
Time Table (Update: Nov. 16)
Program (Update: Nov. 16)
7. Note for Oral presentation
- The total of 15 min. for an oral presentation including discussion. A first bell is at 8 min, and second bell is at 10 min. to complete presentation.
- Oral presenters need to bring and use your own computers for presentation. A PC projector will be available for your presentation.
8. Note for Poster presentation
- Poster size shall be equal or less than B0.
- Poster for Utilization session can be presented in both days. Other posters are presented in one day (Nov. 21 or 22).
- Core time for poster presentation is 40 minutes. Presenter must stay around his/her poster during his/her core time.
- Poster room is set on both 1F Lobby and 2F Lobby. Please download and check the Time Table because the relations between poster numbers and floors are described in it.
9. Other Information:
- Boths for exhibits are available. Please contact the secretariat of RSSJ for details.
- Banquet will be held on the 21st November, after completing sessions.
- If you have any question for this conference, please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .