The 74th (Spring 2023) Conference of the Remote Sensing Society of Japan
The 74th Conference of the Remote Sensing Society of Japan (RSSJ) will be held as below. The details will be updated appropriately.
1-2 June, 2023
College of Industrial Technology, Nihon University (Tsudanuma Campus)
Address: Izumicho 1-2-1, Narashino, Chiba, 275-8575, Japan
3. Presentation style:
< Oral presentation >
- Oral presentations will be held on site.
- The total of 15 min. for an oral presentation including discussion.
- Projectors will be available at the venue. Please bring your own PC and connect it to the projector.
< Poster presentation >
- Poster presentations will be held on site.
- Please prepare posters in A0 size (portrait orientation）as a guide.
- Please display your poster by the time of the poster session.
- Application Posters can be display on the board during two days.
- During your core time, you should stand by your poster and present it.
- Pre-registration is required to attend this conference.
- Those who plan to make a presentation should apply for presentation after registration and payment of registration fee by the deadline shown in “5. Application for Presentation”.
- A link to the registration page is as follows.
- The registration fee is 5000 yen for regular members, 2000 yen for student members, and 7000 yen for non-members.
- KSRS members and CSPRS members pay the same price as RSSJ members.
- For participation only, please register and pay by 30 May, 2023.
- 【Registration and payment】
5. Application for Presentation:
- The deadline is 21 April, 2023 for both registrations for presentation and paper submission.
- Even if you wish to make an oral presentation, we may ask you to make a poster presentation. Please understand this in advance.
- Web-registration-system of the 74th Meeting for both registration and paper submission has been started.
Registration: (registration ID is issued after you complete registration)
Edit the contents of registration: (registration ID will be requested)
Paper submission: (registration ID will be requested)
< Paper format >
- Manuscript of Microsoft word or PDF file is accepted. You can refer the template of the paper and download the template of the paper.
Paper layout (PDF) is here.
Paper layout (MS WORD) is here.
- Save the file name of manuscript as follows;
Microsoft word file: FamilyNameFistName.doc(x) (f.e. TokyoJames.docx)
PDF File: FamilyNameFistName.pdf (f.e. TokyoJames.pdf)
Multi-paper submission: FamilyNameFirstName-n.xxx (n=1,2, ・・・, xxx = doc(x) or pdf)
- If you use the Macintosh OS and Microsoft word, please convert the file type to PDF to avoid the corruption of the layout of figures and tables.
- Manuscript is either 2 pages or 4 pages (no page charge).