Skip to content
Privileges of RSSJ regular member
- The Journal of Remote Sensing Society of Japan (currently five issues per year) is sent to a RSSJ regular member (individual).
- An RSSJ member can submit a paper or an article to the Journal of the Remote Sensing Society of Japan without submission fee (page limit may be applied).
All the papers in the journal are peer reviewed before publication, and thus are widely considered to have good scientific quality (a non-RRSJ member can submit a paper to the journal, but is required to pay submission fee).
The papers appeared in the journals are eligible to the awards to be given by RSSJ every year.
- An RSSJ member can participate in the RSSJ academic meetings, which are regularly held twice a year, and can make presentation of a paper (a non-RSSJ member can participate the meeting, but is required to pay extra admission fee).
The presentations at the academic meetings are eligible to the awards to be given by RSSJ every year.
- Some scientific research groups have been formed in RSSJ. An RSSJ member can participate to these research groups.
- RSSJ regularly conducts an election for the directors of the society. A regular RSSJ member (individual) has the rights to vote and to stand for a director.