The 73rd (Autumn 2022) Conference of the Remote Sensing Society of Japan
The 73rd Conference of the Remote Sensing Society of Japan (RSSJ) will be held as below. The details will be updated appropriately.
29-30 November, 2022
Mie Center for the Arts
Address: 1234, Isshindenkozubeta, Tsu, Mie, 514-0061, Japan
3. Presentation style:
< Oral presentation >
Oral presentations will be held on site or online using Zoom.
The total of 15 min. for an oral presentation including discussion.
OHP and slides will not be available on site.
< Poster presentation >
- Poster presentations will be held online using oVice.
- Although there are no restrictions on the size or aspect ratio of your poster, please take into consideration that your poster will be displayed on a computer screen.
- The format of the poster is not specified, but if you will make a presentation using multiple slides, please prepare no more than 16 slides.
- Application Posters can be display on the board during two days.
- During your core time, you should stand by your poster in oVice and present it.
- Presenters who participate at the venue will also present and discuss in oVice during the core time.
- This conference will be held in hybrid format, so you need to register in advance.
- Those who plan to make a presentation should submit for presentation after registration and payment of registration fee.
- A link to the registration page will be provided as soon as it is ready.
- The registration fee is 5000 yen for regular members, 2000 yen for student members, and 7000 yen for non-members.
- KSRS members and CSPRS members pay the same price as RSSJ members.
- Click here to application for participation and payment
5. Application for Presentation:
The deadline is 14 Oct, 2022 for both registrations for presentation and paper submission.
Application for presentation is free of charge, but presenters are required to register. Please note that oral presentations may not be available for online participants due to the priority given to on-site participants. Please understand this in advance.
Web-registration-system of the 73rd Meeting for both registration and paper submission has been started.
< Paper format >
- Manuscript of Microsoft word or PDF file is accepted. you can refer the template of the paper and download the template of the paper.
- Save the file name of manuscript as follows;
Microsoft word file: FamilyNameFistName.doc(x) (f.e. TokyoJames.docx)
PDF File: FamilyNameFistName.pdf (f.e. TokyoJames.pdf)
Multi-paper submission: FamilyNameFirstName-n.xxx (n=1,2, ・・・, xxx = doc(x) or pdf)
- If you use the Macintosh OS and Microsoft word, please convert the file type to PDF to avoid the corruption of the layout of figures and tables.
- Manuscript is either 2 pages or 4 pages (no page charge).
6. Call for Special Session:
The 73rd Conference of RSSJ will hold some special sessions based on proposals from RSSJ members.
If you wish to hold a special session, please contact to rssj_conf “at” rssj.or.jp by 7 Oct, 2022.
Please note that we may not be able to respond to all requests due to program organization.