- All speakers are requested to report their attendance to the session chairmen or assistants at least 10 minutes before the session starts.
- A PC projector and a screen will be available for your presentation. An overhead projector and a slide projector will not be available.
- Please bring your own PC and check connections prior to your oral presentation.
- Each oral presentation will have 20 minutes including Q&A. The first bell at 12 minutes and second bell (end of talk) at 15 minutes from the start.
- Poster sessions will be held in the lobby and foyer of Toyoda Auditorium in the afternoon of May 17 and 18.
- Please prepare a poster within a size of 180 cm (vertical) by 90 cm (width).
- The presentation number is designated on the poster board.
- Please mount your poster by noon (12:00 AM) of the presentation day and remove it by 7:00 PM of the same day.
- At least one author of each poster presentation is requested to stand by the poster during the poster session for anticipated discussion with participants.