Full Paper Submission
- The online full paper submission deadline is March 31, 2017.
- Only authors who received an acceptance of an abstract (will be notified by February 28, 2017) can submit a full paper.
- The upper limit of a full paper is 4 pages.
- The paper must be written in English, carefully checked for correct grammar and spelling.
- The format of the paper must follow the guidelines for authors. We suggest you to download a template document file (MS WORD) and directly edit it for your paper.
- Full-color figures and tables are acceptable in the final paper for the proceedings (CD-ROM). However, they will be printed black and white in the printed proceedings.
- The uploaded file should be converted to PDF format using a program supported by Adobe Acrobat. All fonts must be embedded in the PDF file.
- Please give a filename as ID_family name.pdf (e.g. ISRS20170005_Yamaguchi.pdf). ID is the "Registration ID" written in the e-mail of "ISRS2017 Abstract Submitted".
- Maximum file size of the paper is 10 MB.
Guidelines for authors
Full paper submission system (closed)
(The system will open from March 1, 2017 to March 31, 2017)